The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

The Music Crib V.2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Crib V.2

The second version of T.M.C. It ranges from everything: Rock to Jazz, 50's to New Age and The Beatles to Eminem. Discuss it all here.

2 posters

Heaven Shall Burn

Kizza

Heaven Shall Burn Empty Heaven Shall Burn

Post by Kizza Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 am

Not many people know of these guys, but they're bloody brilliant. Aggressive riffs, aggressive lyrics, just everything that makes a heavy band heavy. Their album Iconoclast is awesome, just started to get into them after giving it another couple of listenings.

So, anyone else a fan or at least heard of these German Melodic Death Metalers?
    xNICKYURINEx
    xNICKYURINEx

Male Posts : 34

Heaven Shall Burn Empty Re: Heaven Shall Burn

Post by xNICKYURINEx Sat May 23, 2009 2:46 pm

I've known about Heaven Shall Burn for forever now. I use to be really into them but then I stopped liking such metal based music. They have a huge fan base and if you like them you may want to check out a band called All Shall Perish. Iconoclast had to be my least favorite of their albums. I enjoyed their older sound better. But that is just me, definitely a band worth checking out if you like heavier styled music.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:59 am