The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?
The Music Crib V.2

The second version of T.M.C. It ranges from everything: Rock to Jazz, 50's to New Age and The Beatles to Eminem. Discuss it all here.

Favorite Live Concert DVD?

Sykesy
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 182

Favorite Live Concert DVD?

Post by Sykesy on Sun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

What is your favorite live concert DVD?

Mine would have to be 'Linkin Park: Live at Milton Keynes" or 'Greenday: Bullet In The Bible'

Linkin parks one is just brilliant. It starts of with two extremely heavy songs with lots of growling (One Step Closer etc.). It then tones down song to song and gets softer until we reach 'Shadow Of The Day'. Then the concert gets an Uproar with 'What Ive Done', Two tracks with jay Z and finishing the concert with 'Bleed It out'. Definitely one of the best I have ever viewed.

Then there is bullet in the bible. This is great, It is actually a doco/concert. They will have a song and then doco footage. Another great DVD.

What is your favorite?

Bek

Re: Favorite Live Concert DVD?

Post by Bek on Sun May 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Garth Brooks - Live in Central Park.

It's just awesome. Cameos from Don McLean & Billy Joel. Had a crowd of 900 000(the official numbers). Watching this concert turned me into a hardcore Garth fan Razz

I also love George Strait - For The Last Time : Live at the Astrodome. Very Happy
    Scarface
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 63

Post by Scarface on Mon May 18, 2009 10:46 am

The Up In Smoke Tour DVD is awesome: Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Eminem, Ice Cube, Xzibit and members of D12 on one show.

Jay-Z's retirement concert, Fade to Black, is another good one and features Missy Elliot, Pharrell, R.Kelly, Ghostface Killah, Foxy Brown, Memphis Bleek, Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Beyonce and more.

'I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:12 pm