The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

The Music Crib V.2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Crib V.2

The second version of T.M.C. It ranges from everything: Rock to Jazz, 50's to New Age and The Beatles to Eminem. Discuss it all here.

3 posters

Katy Perry

Sykesy
    Sykesy
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 182

Katy Perry Empty Katy Perry

Post by Sykesy Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Katy Perry Katy-perry-2

Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984, better known by her stage name Katy Perry) is an American singer-songwriter and musician. Perry rose to fame in 2007 with her internet hit "Ur So Gay", and later scored in 2008 her breakthrough single "I Kissed a Girl".

She began with an on-and-off recording career, having been dropped three times by record labels. After signing to Capitol Music Group in 2007, she released her first mainstream album, One of the Boys. It contains the worldwide hits "I Kissed a Girl" and "Hot N Cold", both certified three-time platinum in the United States. She is known for wearing unconventional style of dress, often combining colors and vintage fashion, as well as associating outfits with fruits.

Studio albums

* 2001: Katy Hudson
    * 2008: One of the Boys

Any fans of Katy Perry, I like her alot. She has great tracks beyond I kissed A Girl and Hot N'Cold. Even those two are great as well. Also she is pretty hot! Very Happy

Any Fans?
    Bek

Katy Perry Empty Re: Katy Perry

Post by Bek Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm

I can't say I'm a huge fan of her, but she impressses me. I like her a lot more than a lot of the new singers going around anyway. Her songs are catchy, you just can't help but sing along when they come on the radio or tv.
    Scarface
    Scarface
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 63

Post by Scarface Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 am

I like Katy Perry. I'm not a big fan of pop music but she's one of few artists from that genre who I enjoy listening too. I'm kinda sick of 'I Kissed A Girl' as I've heard it too much and thought it was okay at best anyway but 'Hot N Cold' is awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 am