The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

The Music Crib V.2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Crib V.2

The second version of T.M.C. It ranges from everything: Rock to Jazz, 50's to New Age and The Beatles to Eminem. Discuss it all here.

2 posters

The Killers

Sykesy
    Sykesy
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 182

The Killers Empty The Killers

Post by Sykesy Tue May 26, 2009 5:29 am

The Killers Tk4

The Killers are an American alternative rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2002. The band consists of Brandon Flowers (vocals, keyboards), Dave Keuning (guitar, vocals), Mark Stoermer (bass guitar, vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (percussion, drums).

Part of the post-punk revival movement, The Killers draw their influences from music styles of the 1980s. The group's debut album, Hot Fuss (2004) brought the band mainstream success. The Killers' second album, Sam's Town, was released in 2006, and the compilation album Sawdust containing B-sides, rarities, and new material, was released in 2007. Their third studio album, Day & Age, produced by Stuart Price, was released in November 2008.

I use to hate these guys, But for 6 months or so I have adored them. There music is just great. Weather it is 'Somebody Told Me' or 'Spaceman' it is all great. Any other fans?

Kizza

The Killers Empty Re: The Killers

Post by Kizza Sat May 30, 2009 7:56 am

Crap. Absolute crap. Never liked a single song by these guys. Up there on my hate list with the "riff stealing bastards" Jet.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:54 pm