The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib V.2

You appear to be not logged in. Log in here.

If you are a member then join, what are you waiting for?

The Music Crib V.2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Crib V.2

The second version of T.M.C. It ranges from everything: Rock to Jazz, 50's to New Age and The Beatles to Eminem. Discuss it all here.

4 posters

Fall out Boy

Sykesy
    Sykesy
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 182

Fall out Boy Empty Fall out Boy

Post by Sykesy Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Fall out Boy FOB

Fall Out Boy is a Grammy-nominated pop punk band from Wilmette, Illinois, formed in 2001. The band consists of Patrick Stump (vocals and guitar), Joe Trohman (guitar and vocals), Pete Wentz (bass guitar and vocals), and Andy Hurley (drums and percussion).

With Pete Wentz as the band's primary lyricist, and Patrick Stump as the primary composer, Fall Out Boy reached mainstream success with its major label debut, From Under the Cork Tree. Released in 2005, the album won several awards and has achieved double platinum status after selling more than 2.5 million albums in the United States alone.

Studio albums

2003: Fall Out Boy's Evening Out with Your Girlfriend
    2003: Take This to Your Grave
    2005: From Under the Cork Tree
    2007: Infinity on High
    2008: Folie à Deux

Any Fans, I am a massive fan. Saw them live in February and a great show they put on. There are way too many songs to depict a favorite of mine but a few I love are ... 'Sugar We're Goin Down', 'This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arm's Race', 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs', 'The Take Over, The Break's Over', 'I Don't Care' and Dance Dance.

Any Fans?
    Genocide
    Genocide

Male Posts : 43

Fall out Boy Empty Re: Fall out Boy

Post by Genocide Sat May 16, 2009 12:48 am

Fall Out Boy is awesome. They have many greta tracks that you can listen to over and over and over and over again. I wanted to see them live, but missed out. I just want to cry.
    Scarface
    Scarface
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male Posts : 63

Post by Scarface Sat May 16, 2009 6:43 am

Yep, great band. Fall Out Boy get a lot of heat but I don't see why. They make catchy pop/rock and have some awesome tracks like 'Thriller' and 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs'. I really liked their albums 'Infinty On High' and 'From Under the Cork Tree'. Good stuff.
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Male Posts : 16

Post by Vinnie Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 am

yeah. Fall out Boy rock!!! I love that band, one of my favoriter bands in the whole world. One of my fav songs by them is "Thanks For The Memories". That song rocks, and another good song by them is "I Don't Care". That song rocks more. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:21 pm